Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grad School

That's right....a few months off and we're back in the game.  God has blessed us with the opportunity to go back to school for very little.  Brian will be able to go back for free and because I am a spouse I can go for just about nothing.  Who would have seen that as a reason to move out here!?  Just one more way God was setting us up for success.  Anyways....our applications are in, Brian filled out his financial aid yesterday, and I just finished.  Hopefully it'll all be in place and we will be starting on November 15th!  We are able to pick specializations to go along with our degrees.  I will be getting a Masters in education with 2 specializations: Higher Education and Mathematical Education.  Brian will be getting a Masters in Organizational Management with a specialization in Organizational Leadership.  Exciting!


We are so excited for this weekend to start the holiday festivities.  A friend comes into town, B's parents will be in San Diego for business next week and then my brother's wedding!!!  I'm so excited to go out to Phoenix and celebrate Colin and Jenny.  Then Thanksgiving, my sister comes into town, Disneyland and Christmas in Virginia!  Can you tell I'm a holiday kind of girl??? I am SO ready for it to be about 10 degrees colder, bake cookies, have mochas, ice skate and go to the Grinch!

1 comments:

Post a Comment