Thursday, December 22, 2011

Quick Notes

It's been too long since we've made a post.  It is late and we wont fully get to one but we'll so a short blurb!


In about four hours we are leaving for the airport (yup, we should be sleeping...not writing blogs) for a 6 o'clock flight to Virginia.  We will be joining B's family for a 4 day, west-coast excursion.  I can't wait to meet parts of the family I have yet to meet and to see the family I met at our wedding.  I have scarves, coasts, gloves and adorable new Christmas shoes pack and ready to go!

B and I are doing great out in San Diego.  We'll post more about specifics later but we're working, doing grad school and just loving being newly-weds!  Hopefully you received  Christmas card and I hope we keep getting them in the mail.  There are about four on the fridge so far!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I pray that your Christmas is filled with the love and joy God gives!  We can't wait to celebrate the birth of our savior in just a few days.  What a joyous reason to celebrate!

Love,
D and B

0 comments:

Post a Comment